IEEE PerCom is the premier conference for presenting scholarly research in pervasive computing and communications. Advances in this field are leading to innovative platforms, protocols, systems, and applications for always-on, always-connected services. In 2020, PerCom will visit Austin, the capital of Texas and the eleventh largest city in the US. It is known as the “live music capital of the world”, is famous for its barbecue, and is a progressive tech-centric town.
Program draft is available here!
List of upcoming important dates
- Deadline to apply for N2Women Fellowship: January 31. 3030. Link.
- Deadline for Travel Grant applications: Extended to February 5, 2020. Link.
- Deadline for initial artifact submission: January 22, 2020. [Passed
- Deadline for artifact registration (accepted contributions only): January 15, 2020. [Passed]
- Deadline for PhD forum contributions: Extended to January 3, 2020. [Passed]
- Deadlines for Workshops: [Passed]. List of Workshops
- Deadline for WiP contributions: Extended to December 7, 2019. [Passed]
- Deadline for industry track papers: December 7, 2019. [Passed]
- Deadline for demonstration proposals: December 2, 2019. [Passed]
- Deadline for full research papers: September 20, 2019. [Passed]
- Deadline for workshop proposals: May 31, 2019. [Passed]