This year, PerCom continues the dedicated Industry Track. Accepted papers will be published in the PerCom Workshops and other Affiliated Events proceedings. This track will be an opportunity for people associated with industry and academia to present their novel ideas while attracting funding and/or further expand collaborations. These papers will be presented as part of the main conference program, where the content focuses on research that has direct Industry impact and potential for industry uptake. For this track, only high quality papers with clear industrial association will be solicited. There will be a Best Industry Track Paper Award to acknowledge and encourage excellence in collaborative industry research.
An important criteria for papers to be submitted to the Industry Track is clear industrial association, either in the form of extensive evaluation of research results in industrial use cases or active participation of industry representatives as co-authors. Having this condition in mind, contributions related to ongoing or finished, but previously unpublished research papers are welcomed. Submissions from a broad spectrum of research fields with common interest in pervasive computing and communications are expected.
- Paper submission has to be done via EDAS (https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27787) in the IEEE format and should be no more than 6 pages in length. Manuscripts must be formatted in accordance with the IEEE Computer Society author guidelines. The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates, as well as related information, can be found at the IEEE Computer Society website (https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered.
- Submitted papers will undergo a rigorous "single-blind" review process.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present their contribution at the conference
Paper submission deadline: November 9, 2020, December 9, 2020 **Extended Notification of acceptance: December 20, 2020 January 18, 2020 **Extended
- Camera ready deadline: February 6, 2021
- Conference Dates: March 22 – 26, 2021
For more important dates see here.
Industry Track Chairs
- Abhishek Mukherji, Accenture Inc., USA
- Akhil Mathur, Nokia Bell Labs, UK
Technical Program Committee
- Jagmohan Chauhan - University of Cambridge, UK
- Avik Ghose - TCS Innovation, INDIA
- Dheryta Jaisinghani - University of Northern Iowa, USA
- Avinash Kalyanaraman - Cisco Inc., USA
- Md Abdullah Al Hafiz Khan - Philips Research, USA
- Florian Michahelles - TU Vienna, Austria
- Alessandro Montanari - Nokia Bell Labs, UK
- Neeru Narang - Accenture Inc., USA
- Nilavra Pathak - Expedia Group, USA
- Anwitha Paruchuri - Accenture Inc., USA
- Md Mahbubur Rahman - Samsung Research America, USA
- Mohammad Saiedur Rahaman - Microsoft Cortana Intelligence Institute - RMIT-ECP, Australia
- Gregor Schiele - Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Sougata Sen - BITS Pilani, INDIA Huy TranCisco Inc., USA
- Zhongfang Zhuang - Visa Research, USA