The PerCom Industry Track
This year, PerCom continues the dedicated Industry Track. Accepted papers will be published as part of a separate section of the main conference proceedings that highlights the Industry relevance of the submission. This track will be an opportunity for people associated with industry and academia to present their novel ideas while attracting funding and/or further expand their collaborations. These papers will be presented during the main conference, where the content focuses on research that has direct Industry impact and potential for industry uptake. For this track, only high quality papers with clear industrial association will be solicited. There will be a Best Industry Track Paper Award to acknowledge and encourage excellence in collaborative industry research.
An important criteria for papers to be submitted to the Industry Track is clear industrial association, either in the form of extensive evaluation of research results in industrial use cases or active participation of industry representatives as co-authors.
Having this condition in mind, contributions related to ongoing or finished, but previously unpublished research papers are welcomed. Submissions from a broad spectrum of research fields with common interest in pervasive computing and communications are expected.
- Paper submission has to be done via EDAS using the IEEE templates. Submitted papers will undergo a rigorous "single-blind" review process. Only electronic submissions in PDF format will be considered.
- Papers must be at minimum 6 and maximum 9 pages of technical content (10pt font, 2-column format), including text, figures, and tables and up to one additional page for references only.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register and present their contribution at the conference
- Paper submission deadline: November 7, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: December 11, 2019
- Camera ready deadline: January 31, 2020
- Conference Dates: March 23 – 27, 2020
Industry Track Program Committee
Mohammad Arif Ul Alam -- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, USA
Nirupama Bulusu -- Portland State University, USA
Avik Ghose -- TCS Research & Innovation, India
Salil Kanhere -- UNSW & CSIRO Data61, Australia
Md Abdullah Al Hafiz Khan -- Philips Research, USA
Vinay Kolar -- Cisco, USA
Akhil Mathur -- Nokia Bell Labs, UK
Archan Misra -- Singapore Management University, Singapore
Saiedur Rahaman -- Microsoft Cortana Intelligence Institute & RMIT-ECP, Australia
Gregor Schiele -- Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
Zhongfang Zhuang -- Visa Research, USA